Why Pay Retail?
National Pawn's 23 store locations have the top-quality pre-owned items that you're looking for at prices you're going to love including:
- Fine gold jewelry
- Designer watches including Rolex, Cartier, Omega, and more
- Diamond jewelry including engagement rings and bridal sets
- Sterling silver jewelry
- Fashion sunglasses
- Collectible sneakers and designer shoes
- Luxury handbags
- Instruments and musical equipment
- Televisions and electronics
- Laptops and tablets
- Game systems
- Tools and equipment
- Bullion and coins
- Antiques and collectibles
- ...and so much more!
Want to see our inventory at the store(s) near you? Join our VIP Customer groups! Get started at our Facebook page.
National Pawn is North Carolina's top gold buyer. More customers sell their gold jewelry here than anywhere else in the area. But we don't stop there—we buy gold and silver jewelry, watches, handbags and accessories, instruments and musical equipment, televisions and electronics, game systems, coins and collectibles and so much more.
Many online channels exist for consumers to sell items they are no longer using: eBay, Marketplace, and OfferUp are only a few. Each platform features a different fee structure and process.
In the end, each of them requires a certain amount of preparation, communicating with customers, answering questions, and eventually delivering the goods, which can expose the seller to safety risks if it's a local in-person exchange. What initially appears to be a simple and straightforward process using technology-based tools can quickly become more trouble than it's all worth.
The best solution for turning unwanted items into cash may be surprisingly simple—simply bring them to National Pawn and get the cash you need.
Nothing else is like a pawn. A pawn is a short-term collateral loan. Unlike other forms of credit, a pawn is non-recourse, meaning that there's never any credit check or impact on your future borrowing ability.
The process has three basic steps which our team can explain to you when you stop by:
- A customer brings an item of value to National Pawn and our team will assess its value and offer a pawn loan amount.
- The item is left at the store as collateral against the loaned amount until the customer repays the pawn plus interest charges and fees.
- Most of our customers repay their loans according to the terms. On the rare occasion that the customer doesn't repay the loan, it may be sold in our stores.
Our team is always available to help you understand our pawn process and have an easy online payment portal available for your convenience.
Our Layaway is FAMOUS for a reason!
National Pawn makes it easy for you to purchase the items on your shopping list without breaking your budget or impacting your credit.
Just 10% down holds your item. Then, you can make ten monthly payments of 10% each.
Our layaway is absolutely free! It's as simple as that, 10-10-10 is easy to remember and easy on your wallet!